For the DR2 2020 competition, the section will evaluate applications only from the files and will not interview the candidates. We recommend that you refer to the evaluation criteria and instructions given by the Section to prepare your application.
Competitive entries for Section 26 (Brain, Cognition and Behaviour):
- N°26/01 – 6 Senior scientists 2nd class. Competitive entry is open for research themes pertaining to Section n°26.
- N°26/02 – 3 Associate scientists normal class. Competitive entry is open for research themes pertaining to Section n°26.
- N°26/03 – 1 Associate scientist normal class, on the theme “Human and animal communication: from fundamental to translational research,” attached to the INSHS as a main or secondary unit.
- December 3, 2019 – January 7, 2020: application to the competition
- February 24–27, 2020: eligibility phase (pre-selection of candidates for the oral interviews)
- March 16–19, 2020: oral interviews for the CRCN competition at the CNRS DR5 at Meudon
- March 23–25, 2020: admission committee for the CRCN competition
- April 14–16, 2020: admission committee for the DR2 competition
Competitive entry for Section 16 (Chemistry for living organisms and medicinal chemistry):
- N°16/03 – 1 Associate scientist normal class : Interdisciplinary project in chemistry with a preferential focus on neuroscience. This project will be carried out in an INSB or INC research laboratory.
Competitive entry for CID 51 (Modeling and analysis of biological data and systems: approaches through computer science, mathematics, and physics):
- N°51/02 – 5 Associate scientists normal class : among which:
- 1 associate scientist of normal class, whose research project is part of a unit attached to INSMI as a principal institute,
- 3 associate scientists of normal class, whose research project is part of units attached to the INSB as a principal activity, including :
- 1 associate scientist of normal class on the theme “Artificial intelligence and massive data analysis of biological processes”,
- 1 associate scientist of normal class, whose research project is part of a unit attached to INS2I as a principal institute.